Saturday, February 25, 2012

Belly Dancing & Moon Signs

No I haven't forgotten about you few and beloved blog readers that I have =). Just an update on what I've been doing the past few days...

I got a belly dancing book/dvd/cd/finger cymbals set. So I've been experimenting with that. Today I practiced two of the belly dancing moves, and did an hour of yoga. I realized I need to stretch my muscles out in order to be any where near effective at belly dancing.

I also got a moon sign book. Which is basically a great almanac. I want to try and plant something useful to grow around our apt this year. Some kind of vegetables and/or herbs. The book I got has a lot of advice on how to plant according to natural cycles.

So finger's crossed, and we'll see how it goes. I'll be posting pictures and stories on my progress in the coming days.

Also I'll be trying to craft some costume items for the belly dancing, so that will give me more to blog about I'm sure ;o)!

No comments: